Protein Cheesecake Recipe
Is it even flexible dieting if you can’t have cheesecake? Well, I made a version that I can have MORE often because it is LOW in calories and HIGH in protein. That way you can have your cake and eat it too…
Check the recipe below!
1 scoop vanilla protein (your choice)
85g 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 Whole Eggs
63g Egg Whites
1 Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Powdered Stevia
Toppings: your choice! I use berries, whip cream, peanut butter, walden farms syrup, honey.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Combine wet ingredients in bowl and electric mix until chunks are gone.
– Add dry ingredients (baking powder/stevia/protein powder).
– Mix until smooth.
– Spray 6’ cake pan with oil so the cake doesn’t stick, and put in the mix.
– Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. The middle should be soft and gooey!
– Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
– Cut into 9 squares.
– Spice it up and add toppings!
Macronutrients for each piece (without toppings):
CARBOHYDRATES – 3 grams
PROTEIN – 8 grams
FATS – 7 grams
= 107 calories per piece of cheesecake!
I refrigerate mine for up to 4-5 days (but it’s usually gone by then).
This is a perfect snack pre or post gym session because it’s packed with protein.
If you have kids, this will be a huge hit… especially if they get to pick their own toppings!